*** BALLOT IS NOW CLOSED ***
I’m going to go back to writing my blog posts in my wordpress.com account as it allows you guys to add comments and it’s a great venue to hold my ballots in. Hopefully it’s not too confusing for you guys as it should be a seamless transition on the surface. But I do thank you for your patience with the changes, your understanding allows me to run CYSN in the most efficient way for you and me 🙂
So with that in mind, if you were wanting the chance to purchase My Teeny-Tiny Doll® Jo-Jo, enter this ballot which is open to everyone.
Here she is having a bit of a rest.
My Teeny-Tiny Doll® Jo-Jo is AU$78.00 + shipping. She is Made to Order with up to 10 working days for her to be made before shipping.
Shipping Australia Wide $11.00 (Registered Post) // New Zealand $11.50 // United Kingdom $19.00 // Everywhere Else $15.00
Here’s how the ballot works:
- One entry per person (per e-mail address) – comment below and let me know, if you could be an animal, what would it be.
Your comment will be visible once I have approved it, so in case you don’t see your comment straight away, I will approve them as soon as I can.
- Ballot open to everyone (no sales condition)
- Ballot open until Monday 4th March 11:59pm (AEST) – countdown timer here. At the end of the ballot, I will comment “BALLOT CLOSED” and any entries made after it will not be entered into the draw.
- Winner announced on Tuesday 10am (AEST) here on the blog and a RESERVED listing will be put in my bigcartel store, where the winner will have 24 hours to complete the transaction or the listing will be de-activated
- Please note: By entering this ballot, you’re giving permission to have your e-mail address added to my mailing list, where you will receive my newsletters.