My next re-purpose project was to make the boys more pajama pants as the ones they currently have are too small now.
Hubby had given me 3 work shirts that he no longer wears, so I got to cutting and sewing this morning and made 3 pajama pants from it.
Again, I used Kid pants with flat front pattern from MADE.
So here is the before of the first shirt:
And here it is after:
I used the front pocket of the shirt as pockets for the back of the pants.
Here is my little Zach modelling it for me.
…working on his triceps.
Then a bit of a relax on the floor.
The 2nd shirt before …
Again, I used the front pocket of the shirt as a back pockets of the pants.
Here’s Josh showing off how big his tummy is after breakfast.
And finally, the 3rd shirt before …
… and after.
Love the stripes on this one.
So that’s it for the moment with the PJ pants. Next on the repurpose project list is to transform my old tees into boy’s raglan tees. Watch this space.